Skills on wheels reflection

Image result for skills on wheels sit



The two modules that I have selected was Build Relationships and Manage Conflict.
I have chosen these two modules as I believe that these are aspects that are relevant to my daily life even beyond this CPD module. There is necessity in both being able to build relationships with different people as well as conflict in my own personal life and work life. It would be especially useful for me in the professional setting and management setting. I deeply enjoyed each module's activities from the virtual practice to the videos on the approaches paired with the visual aids breaking down the different approaches. It deeply benefits me as a more visual learner as I am able to visualise and break down what I have been watching. It was highly interactive as well providing me with a chance to watch it in a video format with responses from me during the iSimulation part of the module. It provided me with a unique learning experience as it incorporated technology into a lesson that could be taught in class as well. I definitely enjoyed learning about the different modules using the application as I feel that I would be able to utilise it in the future. I like the fact that I have 6 options to choose from depending on what each learner wants to achieve out of this. I would definitely recommend this learning platform for my peers for its unique experience.

Comments

Post a Comment