Welcome!

Dear readers,

My name is Natasha Ferdinands and I am a Year 2 Hospitality Business student from Singapore Institute of Technology. 

Firstly, I would like to welcome you to my blog which will include content from the module Career and Professional Development 2. The main purpose of this blog is for me to conceptualise and share my inner thoughts and reflection regarding what I have learnt from the module. 

Additionally, I invite all readers to comment on my blog posts to create a conversation and to learn from each other.  

Best regards, 
Natasha

Commented on Xenia, Kelly, Swathi's blog. 

Comments

  1. Thanks very much, Natasha, for the detailed welcome message!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the welcome message, Natasha! I look forward to exchanging opinions about the module with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Natasha! I look forward to create wonderful conversations with you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment